Please note, our Carvery deck will be open on Saturday and Sunday only.
Why Our Pub is Great
Here at The Vikings Landing pub, we’re proud of our situation in the local community. Located in Croxteth, which is thought to be named for a Viking who landed here in around the year 800 AD, The Vikings Landing is a great place to eat out in Liverpool.
Our menu is packed with classics, and is served alongside a traditional carvery. There’s something here for every taste—making The Vikings Landing pub the ideal place to bring the entire family. For the traditionalists and the roast lovers, we serve a choice of three succulent meats or a veggie option, plus all the trimmings. And if you’re really hungry, you can go for a large carvery plate to get extra meat, stuffing, and Yorkshires. Health-conscious eaters will love our lighter choices, and the kids will be delighted with the delicious dinners on our children’s menu - they’re tons of fun and served with healthy sides too.
Like what you see, but wish it was a bit different? No problem. All you have to do is ask. And when it comes to dessert time, if you’re too full to finish you can request a Cake Carry Out—we box up your cake, you enjoy it later!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus